Monday, January 29, 2007

Loud Tummy

My tummy is making the craziest noises right now, and I don't even feel that hungry. Maybe it is from all the tucking in of our tummies and showing our abs through our shirts today in aerobic dance. Well, I should be doing my econ homework, but I really don't like that class, at all. So tonight I'm going visiting teaching and I'm really nervous, for some reason one of the women we teach really intimidates me. I don't know why, she just does. So I don't really have anything to say, I just needed to post because it has been so long. So how does Sunday dinner at my house sound for this week? I would be happy to make the main dish and then make assignments like grandma usually does. I know Caleb probably won't attend because of the Super Bowl, but it would be fun to still be able to get together. Let me know what you all think.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Shelley, you are correct, I won't be able to make it due to the Super Bowl but thanks a million for the offer!

Julie said...

(I'll write this like I would an email to grandma)
Roxy and I will be in attendance, and we would love to bring anything you want us to, including the Mormon version of pride and prejudice. I love you, and thanks for having us.
love
Julie

Shyla said...

I would love to come to dinner, let me know what I can bring!