Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So much fun

Well, today was basically two parts: one part bad and one part really fun. The bad part was I took my humanities test today and I think it went really, really bad. I'm mad about that. On a good note though, well I guess I'll start with very early this morning when I got a phone call from Julikins. Roxy is going to be in our Aerobic Dance class. Huzzah! It will be so much fun, I can't wait! Then this morning Holly broke into my house, which gave me a heart attack. Then I got to go to class which was the best part of the day! We had our last class activity, and we had all kinds of fun things to do. It was a dance themed day. First a native american boy in our class did an amazing hoop dance. It was so cool. Then some of the folk dancers did some clogging, which was cool but not as much as usual seeing as they were dancing on carpet. Then some islanders did a freaking awesome Haka, which for those of you who don't know is a dance before a battle that is supposed to intimidate your opponents. It was pretty scary, and totally awesome! Then more folk dancing, then some line dancing. We learned a cool line dance, and then we got to learn the Haka! It was so much fun, but I don't think I look very scary doing it, and I can't pronounce all the words. Now I'm at work and I should be studying for my stats test.

No comments: