Monday, October 30, 2006

Good day

So today was a pretty good day. Well, it started out kind of weird because when I woke up I thought it was Tuesday. But when I finally figured out what day it was, the rest of the day went pretty smooth. Classes were interesting and I stayed awake. I got to see mom and say goodbye, which was sad. I had a good breakfast of a banana and yogurt. When I got out of class, I listened to a message Rick had left me during geography. He was like "I couldn't find the post it notes, so I decided to call instead to give you a warning. There is something waiting for you on the table." My first thought was a puppy, but then I thought about it a second and we are not allowed to have puppies. When I got home I looked on the table and there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me! That totally made my day. Work is pretty easy tonight, which is cool. Then for family home evening tonight we are going to book our B&B for our anniversary. We've been married ten months today, it is getting so close to a year, which is weird, but awesome. I saw PJ Eager today, and Steph, that was nice. Hey, what does everyone think about doing a little something for Halloween tomorrow night?

2 comments:

Shyla said...

Something for Halloween? That sounds fun. And also we can all start our novels!

Julie said...

You are suuuuuuuch a monkey face