Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Somebody's Tired

So, I don't want to do any more homework, even though I haven't done that much in the first place. However, I did get 100% on my stats quiz, which basically means I rock. Today Rick slept until noon, and I was totally jealous. And it is funny because he didn't even wake up on his own. I called and had to basically yell into the answering machine to wake him up. ABUSE! Rick just hit me, and as everyone knows, that will happen exactly once! School is eating up all my time, time in which I could be doing things like sleeping, eating cookies and brownies, reading good books and basically just hanging out. This weekend will be nice though, I don't really have much going on homework wise, which means I can party hard with Mom. I'm excited to get curtains for the living room, it will make the room look so much nicer. And I'm contemplating getting new throw pillows for the couch. And I'm excited to go to Salt lake, it will be awesome! Okay, nothing else really going on.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so excited to hang out with Mom, too! And I'm glad you don't have lots to do, you little monkey face!

Julie said...

Ben... No.