Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cute socks

As I was digging through my sock drawer today I thought about how I have the cutest socks. Colorful socks just do something for me, they add a bit of happy to whatever I'm wearing.

In other news Rick has a phone interview with Omniture for an internship, and that would be awesome.

It is hard to hear what your computer is saying about stats when you are in the shower.

Nice people are nice to work with, especially when they have cute smiles and smile every time you make eye contact.

The Mediterranean will get hotter in the future, causing fewer northern Europeans to go there in the summer time. I wonder if that will make it cheaper to go there?

The idea of making and eating brownies is making so that I don't want to go to bed.

Tomorrow in RMYL we will spend most of the time talking about Disneyland, and I feel I will do well with this topic.

3 comments:

Shyla said...

Brownies are a good reason to not go to bed.

Caleb said...

So, exactly why is it that you wear socks and Holly does not? Haha!

Julie said...

Today I wore some bright orange socks, and it was my shout out to Halloween.