Wednesday, October 11, 2006

To fail or not to fail?

Hamelt, a random spanish baroque play, countless paintings, music with crazy long titles. I can't focus on it all, I don't want to study for this test anymore. I just want to take it and get it overwith. Right now I'm feeling like I don't care how well I do on the test, I just want it to be over. I know I won't feel that way once I've gotten some sleep. I should have done more studying, but I get distracted so easily. That's why I'm typing this now.

With a name like Albrecht, no wonder he was famous. Grunewald was gruesome. Campin was Merode. Borromini borrowed from Bernini. These are all thought and tricks to try and help me remember what the heck I've been studying. Does it make any sense? Probably not to you, but all those things help me know exactly what I'm talking about.

After I take this test, I get to go back to the Hercynian hills, celtic languages and Islam.

No comments: