Sunday, October 15, 2006

A shoutout

This post is for all you crazy kids who actually read this, especially Shyla. Today was a busy but pretty good day. Woke up, went to my presidency meeting and visited some new members of our ward. One of them has a one and a half year old girl who I couldn't stop staring at because she looks so much like I did when I was that age. It was kind of weird, but cool. Church was pretty good, but I was tired becasue I stayed up with rick last night till 3:30 because he was finishing the Harry Potter book, and it takes him longer than five minutes to read. So while I was waiting for him to finish I took a nice bubble bath and brought in rick's laptop and watched a movie till all the bubbles were gone.

I just heard my neighbors stomping around. I am going to kill them some day, they drive me crazy. If I only had a sniper rifle...

This week will hopefully not be too busy. I have a paper to write, and a test on Friday, but that's about it. I'll be able to go to yoga this week, which I am so excited about. And this week is homecoming, which is just fun because of the things that go on.

I like school, but I need a break. It has only been a month and a half and I already feel burned out. I just need a few days to organize the apartment, sleep, and go do something fun without having to worry about homework or studying. That would be so awesome.

2 comments:

Shyla said...

Yes! I need a break too, we should boycott!

Julie said...

You are such a monkeydoodle!!!!