Sunday, October 08, 2006

Life's a Dream

Two more midterms next week, not happy. 6 hours worth of RS training and meetings, also not happy. Can't go to yoga this week either, what a pity. Sad how things tend to pile up on eachother. But going on a 2 hour walk last night was fun, its been awhile since we've done that. We used to go on long walks all the time, I love long walks. Bowling was fun too. Except for the fact that Julie beat me in the last frame, grrrrr. And now Rick has finally made his mark on the chatfield vocabulary with his fwench piwate.

Today the leaves were finally dry enough to be crunchy, I was in heaven. Collette got me addicted to crunching leaves during the fall, it is way too much fun. I may have to allot more time to walking to class so that I have proper crunching time.

I wish a day off of school was coming up soon, I need a day to just chill and not have to worry about doing any studying or anything. That is why Rick and I have decided on a theme of relaxation for our anniversary. Okay, not really, but we decided less was more. Don't plan so much so that if we don't want to do anything, we don't have to. December is too far away.

Oh, and looking back at the title for this post, Life's a dream is a play I just finished reading. It was good. I think it is true in a sense, life is a dream in some ways. Especially today for me. During my nap I kept dreaming that I knew I was sleeping. It was a weird sensation. But hey, it is better than getting chomped in half by a T Rex like I did the other night. That was just plain gross.

No comments: