Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chocolate chip mania!

So I just got home from work and I am tired. We do a lot of set ups on Tuesday nights, we were behind, and we were short people. With the new chairs in all of the classrooms it took a lot longer to set up, too. But we got it done, we just didn't get any extra stuff done, but today was my last day so I don't care! I'm kinda feel bad I'm leaving Phil short people and during the busiest week of the year, but there isn't too much I can do about that. I guess I could stay and just go down with daddy, but I think I would totally fall apart being away from my hubby for so long.

I'm not nearly as stressed as I should be, though. I am taking a final tomorrow and I have only studied for 1 hour so far. Plus I still have tons of cleaning and packing left to do. But at least I'm not going into work. But I do want to go see my homies down in Cinnamon Tree though. I can't believe Amy graduates in August! I want to say goodbye before we part ways pretty much forever. Which is sad, the posse is breaking up for real. Okay, well, I've done my part posting quite a bit, now it is everyone else's job to step it up!

No comments: