Monday, June 18, 2007

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Let me paint the scene for you. Me alone, about 10:15pm. I'm bored and I don't want to study. I put in a movie, but not just any movie. I put in a chick flick. Now, let me tell you why that wasn't very smart. I am a lonely wreck right now and I shouldn't have been watching a movie about people being together and falling in love because my husband is a few hundred miles away. I cried at the end of the Holiday. Not even at the sad part, at the happy part because I am alone. It was a pretty good movie though, I have to admit.

Work today was boring, but I don't mind it much. I also got an 80% on my midterm, which is pretty good. And I finally started cleaning the house. I got the living room organized and all the dishes done and cabinets cleaned out and started making piles of things to take, to give away, and to leave here. I'm getting excited to leave though. Rick said the apartment we're living in is pretty nice. And I'm just excited for a change of scenery and a chance to do something different for awhile. I'll finally get to do the stay at home wife thing and have the house clean and dinner ready when my husband gets home from a long day at work. I'm pretty excited about it, actually. It will definitely be different than what we do now.

No comments: