Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm gonna smack you!

Okay, so last night Rick and I went to see the Harry Potter movie. It was a pretty great movie, even if they left out a lot of story cause the book was so stinking long. However, the people sitting next to me were so rude. No, they weren't talking or kicking me or anything. They were shush-ers. They sushed babies! And then at one scary part a little kid said something to their parents, I'm not exactly sure what cause they weren't that loud, and the guy next to me said "Not right now, Kid". Then they proceeded to shush babies and kids a few more times. I wanted to just lean over to them and say "It's not like you don't know whats happening or how this is going to end!" Because from listening to their conversation before the movie, they are avid Harry Potter fans. I couldn't believe them.

No comments: