Sunday, September 16, 2007

cause wakin' up is hard to do

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster. I woke up in a good mood, ready to tackle a bunch of homework and get some things done that I needed to do. First I made some banana bread for Rick, because I know he loves it. Then I did some homework and got ready to leave the house and get a hair cut and go pants shopping. Well, the shopping didn't get done. I went to get my haircut, and basically it looks horrible. It isn't what I asked for at all, and I hate, hate, hate it. I was so sad that I just went home and took a bath to try and relax. Then I did my hair to see how it looked after I washed it and did it, and it didn't look any better. So Rick was nice and we went out for dinner and then came home to chill. I started doing some more homework, but I fell asleep. And the next thing I know Rick is helping me get into bed. I slept through the night, from 8pm on. And that is really early for me to go to bed, but I really think I needed it. School is really roughing me up, and my new work schedule is hard on my body. But church today was great. It is kind of nice being back in Relief Society, but I still miss primary a little. And I'm excited about going to Grandma's house today, I'm glad she's feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERG. Nothing like a bad haircut. Go get your $ back, and have someone else fix it! Is it better a few days out...? Hang in there ;)

Zotz said...

I hear it looks really great. Sometimes we need to trust what people say.