Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Don't want to be a hypocrite

So, I wish everyone would post more often, but then I look at my blog and see that maybe I should be a little better at posting, too. Well this week is busy! My boss, Phil, is gone for the week, so I'm the boss lady, which means I have to go everyday and make sure things are getting done. That means I'm scheduled for almost 30 hours, on top of all my class and homework. But so far nothing horrible has happened, only had to clean up something gross once this week, so far at least. And we get to set up for conference, which makes it a little more busy. But we're having everyone over on Saturday, and I'm totally excited. Plus, conference is always great, and I'm really looking forward to it. But, I guess some teachers forgot it was conference which equals zero homework time, because I have about a zillion things due next week!

In other news, I entered a contest today to win 10,000 dollars for anything travel related. If I win I'm totally going to Italy, Hawaii, a train ride through Canada, and Probably go see Japan or China. I just really have always wanted to travel, but it is expensive! I've never won anything before, maybe this will be my chance.

Oh, and for those of you out there who want to see The Marriage of Figgaro with me, what would you think if I invited Grandma Chatfield to come see it with us? She loves opera, and I think it would be cool to hang out with her.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hereby pledge to write on my blog more often now that I have gotten over the terrible sickness that Julie so lovingly bestowed upon my body.

Holly F. said...

I entered that travel contest thing and I promise if I win, I will take you wherever you want to go! Also, I think it'd be awesome if Grandma came to see some opera!

Anonymous said...

Hey 'Shell' :) (J still calls you that! ;) Hope you WIN!

Zotz said...

Did you see...I finally posted. Thanks for watching conf and being a hard worker and being a lovely hostess, etc, etc, etc. Happy travels.

Julie said...

Did I mention I would LOVE to go to the opera! Also, my blog will soon have a new post. Turns out you're very inspirational!