Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's going to be a busy week...

This week ahead of me is not going to be fun. I have 3 papers due, 2 midterms and all the normal business of a regular week. Plus I haven't gotten ahead like I wanted to this weekend. I'm so busy during the week that I just want to relax on the weekends. I know I shouldn't but I just hang out and then by sunday night realize that I've pretty much wasted what time I had and have to cram a zillion things into one night. Not really a great system actually. I just am having a hard time getting back into the swing of school. This was the first summer in many years where I wasn't either going to school, working or doing both. So I really got out of the habit. And I know this is my last year, which makes it even harder.

I am looking forward to Halloween though. I want to make ghosts in the graveyard, carve a pumpkin and give candy to the adorable trick or treat-ers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep breathing---ONE more year!! You can make it! :D

Julie said...

I fully support the making of ghost in the graveyard. Rah Rah sis boom bah!