Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's coming...

Halloween, that is. I think I'm gonna go to school on Wednesday as Batgirl, but we'll see what happens. Mostly, we'll just see if I remember it's halloween when I wake up on Wednesday morning. I don't really have anything to post, I just decided that I should. I talked to the family on the phone today for about an hour and a half, my cell phone was really hot afterwards. Mom said they are moving the washing machine out of the kitchen, that will be nice, but will look odd when it happens.

I got another calling today, which means Shelley: 2, Rick:0. When the second counselor in the bishopric called and asked to come speak with us for a bit, I was sure it was to give Rick a calling, but I was fooled. I'm now the Ward Chorister and I'm on the Enrichment Committee. I feel kind of bad, because work prevents me from ever actually attending Enrichment, but at least I'll get to help plan it. I think it will be fun.

So the semester is officially half over, and I have mixed emotions about that. I'm happy, because the closer to the end of the semester, the closer I am to finishing school. On the other hand, I still have a few big projects and papers which I have to finish. I just am ready for a break. I think Thanksgiving will be fun. Julie is driving down to Redlands with us, and it will be fun to see the family. Then it is just a hop, skip and a jump until Christmas, and hanging out in AZ with the Allison's will be fun. We might take the long way and see the Grand Canyon while we're at it, but only time can tell.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think I shall make some music mixes... perhaps the best music mixes EVER!