Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, part 2.

Well, Rick finally heard from PWC about his start date for work. Turns out it is VERY different than we were anticipating. We were thinking he would start mid to late July. Turns out it is actually September 8th or something like that. So that changes our plans considerably. Now, we could take classes in summer. Or we could just stay up here and work and play until the move. Or do we move in June as planned, take our time finding a good apartment and play in California till Rick starts working. Just a lot to think about.

Well, only two weeks left of classes, and then finals for a week. I have one short paper, one long research paper and 6 quizzes left before finals, so I'll be busy. But I'm excited about conference this weekend, to hear our new prophet speak and to hang out with friends and family.

And I'm glad the snow melted, thats a good thing too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ie! September?! We thought it was summer, too. Wow. Well, at least you won't feel rushed...although if it were me I'd be READY to head on out & get on with life! I can't believe you're so close to being done, done, done with school! Whoo-hooo!! Hope you can have it all work out smoothly. :) I'm excited for conference, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.