Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Decisions, Decisions.

There are so many weddings coming up, I just don't know what to do! I just found out from my friend Steph that she changed her wedding day. . . by over a month. I was planning on going before, because my July is pretty empty besides finding an apartment, and I was going to make a big trip out of it. Niagara Falls, possibly NYC and a wedding, a very fun trip. But now she's getting married in early June, during which time will be the weekend right before the last week of my last term in college. If I did go, it would be a quick trip, just a couple of days because it would be hard to miss school. And I would miss some time getting ahead on the packing up since we would be moving a week and a half later. Two weeks to the day after Steph's wedding is Megan's wedding. That is looking like more of a possibility now because finals actually end the 19th, and I'll probably take mine on the 18th, so plenty of time to pack the truck and make the drive. I just hate when things are complicated, especially when it has to do with deciding between school and a good friend.

4 comments:

Holly F. said...

Shell, if I can help pack or help with anything, let me know!

Zotz said...

You are sweet Holly. Shelley, the good thing about your friend Steph, is she is very sweet just like you. She will totally understand about the school conflict. I say party it up before she leaves Provo. You would actually get to spend more time with her now then while she is in wedding mode. That way she'll have fun pre-wedding memories and fun wedding memories she can share with you later.

Julie said...

I say just forget it all, school, friends, weddings, moving... Run away with me to Mexico! You can bring your Mexican husband if you want, and I'll bring... my bear.

Anonymous said...

aw, good luck...sure were hoping to have you in our "neck" of the woods tho!! :)