Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful day

It is warm (mostly) and sunny and great outside today. I just want it to be like this all the time, that would be great. Well, today I've got lots of homework, history reading, research for my Great Wall of China presentation, an organizational behavior lesson and a chapter to read about Hinduism. My hand is looking a lot better today, too. It is still a little red and sensitive, but I don't need a bandaid anymore and it doesn't really hurt, which is really nice. It has been nice to be able to do stuff like open jars, twist door handles and just generally do anything with my left hand. Also, today in dance class we learned a fun new waltz step and are continuing to perfect our cha cha for the competition this weekend. We had a chase-off, and it was pretty funny, lots of flirting. Well, Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Zotz said...

You are such a happy person. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Lots of studies...just a couple more months :) Glad your hand is healing. phew!