Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday is a special day

Today is going/has been action packed. I got up early and wasn't feeling too hot in my tummy, I think I ate dinner too late or something. But watching dance 180 was fun, and I saw a lot of people in my dance class, which was awesome. I kind of had totally forgotten about the Rex Lee run cause I just assumed Julie would get called back. But she didn't so we decided to run. We had to change really quick and then they weren't letting any cars near the starting point, so Rick dropped me off kind of far away (or so I thought). Turns out that I went the long way, but we started only 5 or 6 minutes late, thanks for waiting Julie. And Julie, we did take the wrong route, but it wasn't too different, so we're okay. With my tummy not feeling too hot, I think I did okay. We jogged and walked on and off, and It was really fun. I don't run as much as I should, and I'm way out of shape. But I had fun, it was cool to do at least once before I graduate. Then I came home and helped Rick with the dishes and have been studying for my Organizational Management test, not fun but necessary. Then later I'm going to take the test, and read some of both the books I'm reading, Road to Sata and Do (Not) Feed the Bears. One is for Geography the other for history. The first is about a man walking the complete length of Japan through back roads and villages, and I like it a lot so far. The other one is about the history of Yellowstone park, and about the interaction between bears and people, interesting topic but not well written. Tonight we are going back to Dancesport to watch the finals and the amateur dancers go at it, I'm so excited! we have great seats and the dancing is just so fun to watch.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Congrats!!! to both you for running. What an adventure. How very cool too, that you sisters can do things together and build great memories. Even with a sick tummy.