Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm gonna party like its 1999

Well, not really. Rick is gone to sunny California again for the next couple of days. I'm fine with that, I can make tuna and take a bubble bath and not clean the house and feel zero guilt. But, I do have multiple midterms this week, which I definitely need to study for. One of them will be the first for the class, so I don't really know what to expect. One of them I already know I'm going to fail, but I'm going to try as hard as I can not to (stupid economics). Geography I really want to ace. I want to get an A in this class, that is my goal.

Well today was an exciting day because we got a new refrigerator today. It is the same as Caleb and Holly's which is cool, except I don't like the weird handles to open the doors. I'm sure I'll learn to love it though. It was good because I could finally sweep under there and get all the broken glass from about 6 months ago when in two consecutive days I broke a jar of salsa and a cup right by the fridge.

So, I'm really excited for tomorrow. And no, not because of aerobics, that class gave me sore armpits today. It is because tomorrow is International Pi Day, which is one of the best days of the year. And I know none of my classes will celebrate it like they did when I was a chem major, but I still love it. I'm having Rick pick up a pie at Marie Callender's while he's in Salt Lake, and it will be delicious. Well, I'd better get back to studying. And I'd better get back to preparing for the first top 12 competition for this season of American Idol, it will be awesome

No comments: