Friday, March 02, 2007

Today is a Tired Day

Fridays feel long because I spend 5 hours in the SWKT. All my classes are geography classes too, which is good, but a bit of overkill. I'm tired and I just want to sleep. Either that or go rent a chick flick and eat cookie dough. I wish my life had music in the background, just like in movies and TV shows, because it is too quiet right now and I wish some outside being would pick a proper song for the mood and just play it. Well this weekend will be filled with a bunch of homework since I have a midterm next week and prof. Jackson decided that he should give us an atlas assignment. I really don't like those, he makes some stinking hard questions. Also I need to get a head start on my Econ because it always seems I do hours and hours of it on wednesday nights or thursday mornings, which isn't any good at all.

In other news, I got my new Mary Kay foundation yesterday and I'm just loving it! I hope that all the stuff I got will do wonders for my skin, because my skin is always angry. What would even be better is if I could find my nail file so that they could be smooth and I could start growing them out. How awesome would it be for me to have smooth hands and at least some semblence of finger nails?!

I'm bored, so I'm just going to keep typing. Rick should hear back from PWC by the end of next week. Hopefully it is a yes because that is the company Rick really wants to work for. And it would be nice to find out so early because then we can try and find someone to sublease our apartment and I could start looking for possible work in LA.

Last but not least, I've decided that I'm going to start a dream journal. I'll type as much of each dream that I can remember, details and all. I wish I was an artist though, becuase most of the time it would just be easier to draw what I see instead of describe it. Someday maybe I'll publish it and make my millions!

No comments: