Friday, February 01, 2008

February already?

It seems like January just flew by. All those papers and projects due in February seemed so far away, and now they're here! February will be a good month though. Rick and I are planning on going snow shoeing next Friday, and I'm really excited. We're also going skiing next week, it'll be my first time doing that, and Rick is going to try his hand at snow boarding. Valentines is coming up and that is always a fun holiday, especially since I have an awesome husband now! this will be our fourth Valentine's together, which is crazy to think about. February also is the big dance lab for social dance, and it will be fun to practice my skills with a bunch of other people. Sadly, February also holds the funeral of our beloved prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley, but he did a lot of good work here on the earth and I'm sure the Lord will take care of him. And he is now reunited with his wife, which is happy news.

Well, this week has been pretty uneventful, just school and work. I did take my first midterm of the semester, which went pretty well. I think I nailed the essays and I only felt shaky on some of the multiple choice questions. I ran (and walked) 7 miles this week, which isn't half bad. Thank you Holly and Caleb for the use of your tredmill, it is a zillion times better than trying to run in the snow. Well, I'm gonna start reading about the history of resort vacations in America, which sounds pretty exciting to me.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Show shoeing!?! That sounds awesome! I've never been, but always thought it sounded like a ton of fun. I hope y'all have a great time and take some pics to share! Good luck with all those projects! :)

Anonymous said...

That does sound fun! I can't believe it's Feb either! Crazy. :) Have a blast on Valentine's!