Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged!

Well, Julikins tagged me, so here we go.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 11 years old, I was in 6th grade at Cope Middle School and was in the marching band playing my flute, my best friend was Alison Lenox, but I was also friends with Gabby, Elizabeth Houghton, and had made a new friend, Rave Nasser. Oh, and I was probably hating math and english because I had Mrs. Kovakavitch and she was the hardest teacher I had ever had up to date.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1) write a personal travel paper 2) clean the bathroom 3) do a couple of Organizational Behavior lessons 4) Find a world heritage site I want to do a presentation on 5) sleep in my brand new bed!

5 Snacks I enjoy: 1) chocolate chip cookies 2) jumbo red licorice 3) brownies 4) nachos 5) french fries (These are all unhealthy, but I took snacks to mean treats)

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: My list is close to Julie's, I would pay off all the debt of both my families, I would take a few years to travel the world, I would set up a foundation in Africa to educate the people about AIDS and a foundation to help the people earn money and get food, I would buy a two story house with a wrap around porch and a big balcony, I would hire some company to make a cartoon movie and I would want to be one of the voices, and then I would put the rest in savings and investments

3 of my bad habits: 1) I sleep in 2) I peel/bite my nails 3) I just throw my clothes on the floor on my side of the bed

5 places I have lived: 1) Redlands, CA 2) Provo, UT 3) Long Beach, CA and thats about it

5 jobs that I have had: 1) Cleaning the Bishops' house 2) Jose's Mexican Food doing multiple things 3) TCBY 4) SAS custodial 5) Custodial at the MTC
5 Things people don't know about me: 1) I dance and sing while I do the dishes 2) I'm glad our touch lamp broke 3) broccoli is one of my favorite foods 4) I want to get my pilot's license 5) I watch movie and TV credits and look for cool names that I might want to give to my children

Alright, I tag Jen, Rick and Roxy

2 comments:

Julie said...

First of all, you got a new bed?! Second, some of the things on your people don't know about me list, I did know, but others made me literally laugh out loud and make my roommates question my sanity. Good job!

Anonymous said...

That was cute! AWESOME re. a new bed...doesn't that make such an amazing difference. Cute tag btw--mine's up. :) Send your sisters' emails my way & I'd love to send them invites to my blog!