Monday, December 08, 2008

More Me and More me!

50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...

1.What color is your tooth brush? Orange, Blue and White
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Tucking Rick into bed, then answering a spanish question for Kellie
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Twix
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? No way, Jose
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? OK, talk to you later (to my mom on the phone)
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? depends on the day, but right now brownie fudge
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Water
8. What are you wearing right now? capris, a green t-shirt and my new wedding ring
9. What was the last thing you ate? some baby carrots
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No
11. When was the last time you ran? Probably March-ish
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Cindy
13. Do you take vitamins daily? mostly, but sometimes I forget
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? yes, unless I'm feeling too sick
15. Do you have a tan? yeah, still have the freaky tan on my ankles from my last beach trip
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? I like both, so it depends on the day
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? not usually, but sometimes I do
18. What does your last text message say? It is a special offer from Verizon, I didn't actually read it though
19. Are you someones best friend? Hopefully
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Grocery shopping, ironing, and writing my talk for this Sunday
21. Where is your dad? Redlands, probably in bed right now
22. Look to your left, what do you see?My kitchen table and Christmas wrapping paper
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? pink
24. Do you use chap stick? yes, I'm addicted
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? hang out with Rick
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Go in, I'm scared of the drive thru
27. Do you have a dog? No, but we have a lot of cute neighbor dogs, especially Hamlet and Sparticus
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Rick
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? Mom
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? Not right now
31. Do you dye your hair? nope
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards?I tried to once recently, and it took a long time, but I did it
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Nope
34. Are you jealous of anyone? Right now, anyone who can sleep without heartburn and who can lay on their back
35. Do you love anyone? Lots of people
36. Do any of your friends have children? yes
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? Most days, I think
38. Do you like cats? They're alright
39. Have you ever been to six flags? Yes
40. How did you get your worse scar? Do stretch marks count? If not, than from stabbing myself
41. What is your favorite smell? Apple cinnamon, or baking goodies
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Disney's Robin Hood
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? Sadly, no
44. What is your favorite number? 7
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? yes, but only the S'mores ones
46. Have you ever waited tables? Yes
47. Where did you have your first kiss? In a car outside the boy's house
48. What should you be doing? Sleeping (I wish)
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? mostly reading other people's blogs
50. Who do you want to tag? anyone who wants to,

2 comments:

Zotz said...

Thanks for sharing...I learned some new things. Why is your favorite number 7?

Cindy said...

Great post Shelley! Only a couple more weeks until the due date. Did you get a new wedding ring? What happened to the other one? Any news from the Dr. appointment this week? Love you guys!