Saturday, December 08, 2007

Blueberry Muffins

I thought it would be a nice surprise to make muffins for rick this morning since it is snowing, but he ruined it when he woke up earlier than I expected him to. The muffins, however, were still delicious. The snow is still cold though, and it looks like a blizzard outside right now, not fun.

Today is homework day which I hope I can stay concentrated enough to actually do. I've got 2 papers, one oral presentation, one portfolio and NO GPS ASSIGNMENT! It got canceled because the units had an error an couldn't make a route using the datum NAD 27, which is what we made the points in. Sad. I had even chosen a fun one entitled "Christmas Light around Provo". It was too good to last I guess, but at least it is one less assignment.

In closing, I will type out a dream I had the other night.
I was in a mall in a bookstore and was tossing books off the shelves in a sweeping motion. Then I saw some people who I knew were bad, so I tipped like 3 bookshelves on top of them. A mall police man saw me and started chasing me. I ran out of the store (which was on the 3rd floor of the mall) and ran down a flight of stairs. I saw that I hadn't lost him so I ran down to the first floor. I lost him but decided not for long, so I wanted to get a disguise so he wouldn't recognize me. I went into a beauty parlor and had my hair permed curly and dyed brown. I obviously had them change my race to because when I looked in the mirror I was Hispanic. I flirted with a cute boy for awhile but then was caught by the police man, who I don't know how he recognized me. I was really sad, but only because I thought the boy would like me less if he knew I was a criminal. The police man walked me out of the mall (it was night) and I don't know where he was taking me. Then a bunch more police men showed up, and I noticed they had batman logos on their shirts. They tassered the police man who had me and Robin came up to talk to me. He said they could get me out of this. The bat lawyer was going to write up stuff for me for my court appearance. Robin was my representative in court, but as he read the Bat lawyer's testimony, it made me look more guilty. Little did we know that the Bat lawyer was actually in league with the Joker. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cool story Hanssel.