Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm still thinking

Sorry Holly, I'm not going to write my 6 interesting things about myself until I can think of really good ones, so this post will not have those six interesting things.

Work went very smoothly last night even if I froze while taking down those dumb flags. Then I came home and had the most delicious veggie soup for dinner, it was really good. Then I felt like watching a movie, but not one we own, but I also didn't want to go rent one. So I watched some tv for a long time till I was bored to tears. I went to bed at 3am and woke up this morning at 11:30. I feel kinda like a bum. Today is going to be busy. I have 4 finals to study for, the house to clean, dishes, laundry, and we might go to Salt Lake tonight to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. We did it last year and it was great. Oh, and we might go finish our Christmas shopping so we can get this show on the road and go to AZ. I'm really excited to go and to do fun things like hiking and just plain relaxing.

Ok, dream time again. But these are violent, so for those who are faint of heart, please don't read this.
My first dream took place at an outside cafe. I think it was my freshman ward reunion, even though none of the people there were really in my freshman class. We were all chatting and having a great time when all of a sudden, one of the guys pulls out a large gun and tells everyone to put their hands on their heads. We do so, and then we line up facing the wall like he tells us to. He then went through everyones pockets and took all our money and jewelery and the like. One of my brave friends got a call to 911 and told them our situation. The mean guy saw this and shot the girl making the phone call, he shot her like 3 times. Then we hear sirens, and we all start running around trying to get away. The police line up outside the cafe walls and they can't see the guy very well, but they decide to take the risk and just start shooting in hopes they hit him. They pull out their machine guns and start shooting everywhere. People were dying all around. It was very terrifying.

Next dream. We're all at home and getting ready for a huge party. The Birds are there helping us set up, cook, and do the other party things. From the moment I woke up I had been getting the party ready, so I hadn't showered or anything. Finally, we're all done setting up and it is time to go to the park where the party is happening. Everyone is ready except for me. I tell everyone to wait while I get ready. Mom (who looked beautiful) told me it was my own fault that I wasn't ready. Oh, and there was no more hot water for me to take a shower, so I should just come. Dad says they should just leave me, and if I really want to come that I can get myself there. I was so mad at daddy, he was being so mean. Then I turn to Rick for support, but he tells me he's taking our car and that I can just come when I'm ready, but that probably won't be for a long time and I'll miss the party anyway, so I just shouldn't come. That was the last straw. I start throwing upper cuts at Rick, yelling at him, kicking him in the face and the tummy, punching him wherever I can reach as hard as I can. Then I woke up. I apologized to Rick, cause I shouldn't beat him up, even in my dreams.

No comments: