Monday, December 17, 2007

Great way to start the week

Well, two finals down 3 more to go. I took my religion test last week, which was okay, we'll see how I did. Today I took my map reading and analysis test kind of on a whim. I decided I was as ready as I'd ever be, so I went and took it. I got the test and I thought I was doing pretty well, until about half way through. Our TA came into the room and said that most of the people who had taken the final already had done really poorly. I got nervous at that point because I was wondering if I wasn't doing as well as I thought. Well I finished the test and I just looked at blackboard and saw my grade. I got about a 91% on the test which means a 93% overall for the class. Not bad at all, I'm really proud of myself. Hopefully the rest of my finals go as well.

Oh, and I just want to say that my integrity is worth more than $20. I went and returned a book and our iClickers to the Bookstore and the lady accidentally gave me one too many twenty dollar bills. I returned it when I noticed, because I'm just that honest. And extra blessings during finals week never hurt either.

3 comments:

The Kyles said...

Hey Shelley! How are you guys?? I didn't know you BOTH had blogs that is awesome! :D I'm glad we are now blog friends... :D

Julie said...

you're so integritous.

Zotz said...

Yea for you for being so smart, cute and honest. You go girl!