Thursday, December 06, 2007

I love GPS

So I just got back from an Enrichment activity. It was pretty fun, but a lot of work. I was there for 3 hours earlier today and then I was there from 6pm to 9 for food serving, the activity, and take down. Rick was awesome though and helped babysit and then take down.

I did a GPS scavenger hunt thing yesterday and it was fun to put together. He wanted it to be fun when others do it so I gave it a theme. I did Freshman Memories and I went to some of my favorite places around campus. I hope other people think its fun. I get to do someone else's next week and I'm excited, GPS is a fun toy. Yesterday I also got my hair cut. I love it! I finally fixed those layers I never liked and it looks cute. Thank you Holly for inviting me to come with you.

This weekend I have a bunch of homework and I really need to dig deep down and find my motivation, because I'm just ready to be done.

No comments: