Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big News!

Well, we did it. Rick and I found an apartment to live in and I'm excited. It is in Pasadena and it has many good things about it. It is only like 3/4 of a mile to a metro station, it is only about 11 miles to Rick's office if he needs to drive the car, it is in a quiet and pretty neighborhood, it comes with a dishwasher and it is just cute. We got it at a great deal too, especially for this area. We signed a year lease, and we'll probably just keep our eyes open looking for a place to buy. I don't really have any pictures of it right now, but as we move in I'll post some.

In other news it has been an action packed couple of days around this house. Carlie and Kellie have band, choir and drama to keep them busy. Auditions for Carlie's show start next week and she is so excited. Kellie has been learning to love her new barritone and they've been working on their show, which consisits of Cirque de Solei music. Mom has work and she's been helping me get started on some of my projects. I bought fabric for making the baby a cute outfit, and I'm really excited! We're also going to get down the fall/Halloween stuff to decorate the house with, which will be fun. I really want to dress up as something for Halloween, so if anyone has any ideas for something a pregnant person could dress up as, let me know!

Well, everyone have a great day and Julie I hope you are feeling better!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! It always helped me feel better to have things a bit more settled when we were moving. Glad to hear about your new place. What projects are you working on besides the baby outfit? I would love to see this weeks' profile shot if you have time.