Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy first day of Fall!!!

Rick was able to come home this weekend and it was really nice to see him. I picked him up Friday about 10:30pm, so obviously we didn't party hard that day. He'd had a full day of class and traveling, so we just ate together and then crashed for the night. Saturday morning we woke up and ate breakfast, and after being awake for only an hour we both went to take a nap. Pretty much Saturday we spend doing some small errands and we picked our health care provider. We also had El Burrito for dinner, yum yum! Rick went to bed pretty early because his body is set on Florida time, so by 8:30 he was out. I spent the rest of the night watching Becoming Jane with my mom cause the girls were at the stake dinner/fireside/dance. Sunday morning Rick and I woke up about 5:30 and just hung out and Rick got ready for his flight. I drove him to the airport but when I got home I was feeling so gross I missed church. It was a nice time just to see him, and Rick enjoyed having a nice boring day where he didn't really have a schedule.

His flight back didn't go very well though. His flight should have left from Ontario airport at 10:30, but it got cancelled. So he had to go to the Orange county airport and took a flight from there, but had to wait awhile. And that flight instead of going to Dallas like his original flight, it went to Chicago. There they switched planes and then flew down to Orlando, so he had a long day of flying.

In other news, I had a doctors appointment last week. It was very, very basic since the doctor was doing it as a favor for my mom. It was with the same doctor who delivered me, so it was weird. But he just measured my tummy and asked how I've been feeling. He then did a sonogram so my my and Kellie could see the baby. Even though my last one was only 6 weeks ago, he looked so different! This time he looked way more like a human baby, and he was moving a lot more. We saw him playing with the umbilical cord, which was funny. Kellie finally felt him move this weekend too. And I promise I'll post some belly pictures of myself when I'm on the right computer.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad Rick could come home! I bet he enjoyed it as much as you did. Sorry you weren't feeling well on Sunday. I can't wait to see the belly pictures.