Monday, September 29, 2008

Teaser

Here are mom and I on the tram to Disneyland! We look a lot alike in this picture! We had hopper passes and started our day at California Adventure where we went to a show, rode a couple of rides and just enjoyed the really cute Halloween decorations. I'll post more pictures later, these were all I could find for right now.
This was one of the cute halloween hats, they also had one which looked like a pumpkin. They had tons of cute Halloween costumes too, and we saw so many little kids all dressed up, mostly as princesses.
Our day was really great, I'll post more about it later when I'm not so tired.

And all the rest of my pregnant belly pictures on on another laptop, so here is my 26 week picture. I just finished my 27th week and now I'm officially in my third trimester. I'm in the home stretch now, and I am having a hard time imagining my tummy getting too much larger, but my mom assures me I'll probably double!

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Wow, Shelley, I can't believe you're already in your third trimester! How are you feeling? That belly of yours looks so cute! :)

Julie said...

Disney land looks so fun! And you're looking pregnanter these days. love it.

Cindy said...

It's great to see another picture of your baby tummy. It looks like a really fun day at Disneyland. When does Rick get back from Florida? When will you be moving?

Anonymous said...

Shelley you're SO CUTE!! Glad you & your mom had fun. Sure love you guys.