Monday, March 29, 2010

Doin' the Dishes

Jett loves to do the dishes with me. It gives him a chance to be in just a diaper and to stand on the step stool. Oh, and to splash in the water, so really it is one of the greatest times of the day.
I usually just let him play with his bottles, they're plastic and so don't break. He likes to fill them up and pour them back out, sometimes he even puts them on the bottle rack, but they usually end right back up in the sink. Sometimes the rack comes in with them.

You can see my lousy attempt at straightening my hair this particular day. Check out those waves!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly F. said...

I think your hair looks beautiful, Shell! And you are such a good mommy -- I always get the best ideas from you.

Cindy said...

It looks like both of you are having fun with the dishes. They need to be done constantly, so why not have a little fun with it!

Megan Hatch said...

He is toooo cute!!!