Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life lately

Well, here are just a few pictures, I have more I might put up later, I just need to get them off the camera. Jett is such a little ball of sunshine, he is the happiest little guy around. He just plays and is so fun. The above picture is him playing peek-a-boo. He prefers being outside to being inside, so peeking around the screen is fun!
I left the broom closet door open while I was vacuuming and this is what I found when I went to put the vacuum away!
"Please Daddy, can we take the truck outside one more time?"
We keep some of our exercise equiptment in the living room, and Jett watches us use it sometimes. Lately he's been doing his own "workouts" and pushing around Rick's push up bars or lifting these 3 pound weights. He even makes a "oooooooo" heavy lifting sound.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing some of your fun life moments with sweet Jett. Glad he is such a happy fun boy.