Sunday, June 15, 2008

So, Holly tagged me for this thing, here goes nothing.

Four places I go over and over:
  • The Tanner Building-where my last class of college is!
  • The MTC
  • Grandma Chatfield's - for Sunday dinner
  • Smith's Grocery Store- Rick and I manage to eat a lot!

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
  • Tara Hall - we communicate about the hymns I pick for Sacrament each week
  • Facebook - updates etc
  • Cindy Allison - I get to see pictures and hear updates about their adventures
  • America's test Kitchen - cooking tips and yummy recipes!

Four of my favorite places to eat:
  • At home with my hubby
  • Olive Garden - I love pasta!
  • Carls Jr - one of my favorite fast food places
  • Grandma's House - the food is always great and the company's not half bad either

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • In Bed, sleeping soundly
  • At the beach
  • At a delicious restaurant, I just got hungry again and toast, crackers or cooking for myself really don't sound good
  • Hanging out with friends

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:
  • Rick
  • Myslef, I need a lot of encouragement these days to get things done!
  • Mom, well, almost daily
  • Holly and Julie - see Holly, you're not the only one who is gonna make her sisters share

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
  • Law and Order
  • Grey's Anatomy, except the latest season
  • The Office
  • Ugly Betty

Four people I’m tagging:
  • Rick Allison
  • Julie Chatfield
  • Alexa Allison
  • Jen Houston

Well in other news I just finished taking my last quiz for my finance class and I got 100%. Finals are this week and I can't wait to be done. I've been a bad student this semester, at least attendance wise because I often sleep through class, but I've been doing alright grade wise. It feels so nice to be so close to the end of school, but I'll miss it too. Geography classes have been so fun and I love learning all the new things. I want to keep learning even after school, so I have plans to read up on my favorite countries and religions and just keep the mind going. I also am going to work on my baking, sewing and knitting skills, which I haven't gotten to do much of with school being so busy. We also are going to start hunting for specific apartments when school gets out, we want to find a place we love and will be happy in for at least a year or two, if not longer. It will be hard, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also, as we've already told most of you cause we are so excited, Rick and I got to hear the baby's heart beat this week. It was soooo awesome! It made it real that there is an actual little person growing in there, and that I'm not just sick all the time for nothing. I couldn't believe how fast it was, about 157 beats per minute. The doctor said that fast heartbeats usually mean a girl, but we'll see for reals when we do the ultrasound. And I just am at the end of my first trimester, so hopefully the sickness will die down so that I can get a good nights rest. Work is getting pretty hard on me though, so I might stop working a little earlier than previously planned. Rick wishes I would stop now, but extra money never hurt anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It IS amazing hearing a little heartbeat--just wait until the ultrasound! :) Soooo happy for you guys. Congrats on finishing up school with a bang!!