Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged...

Here is the survey thing Caleb wanted me to do.

1. Last kiss? Richard Stephen Allison the 26th.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Hands, I am completely not afraid of germs. That’s what soap is for.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always when I’m the driver, but only if I remember to if I’m the passenger
4. Do you have a crush on someone? Besides Rick, probably Dr. McDreamy

5. Name one thing you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: food

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? In high school a guy I knew said I looked like Cindy Lou Who, not a celeb, but a character at least.

7. Favorite pizza topping? Pineapple

8. Finish this sentence: If my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... an original composition written for the show and performed by Maroon 5
9. Do you pop your knuckles? Yup, ever since elementary school

10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Anything right as I’m laying down to sleep.
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Nope.

12. What are your super powers?
13. Peppermint or Spearmint? Peppermint, hello people, just think candy cane.

14. Where are your keys? On the microwave

15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Whoever would want to do this
16. What's your most annoying habit? I talk too much.

17. Where did you last go on vacation? Maybe California for apartment hunting. If that doesn’t count, than Payson AZ during Christmas break.

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? Moises Acevedo, a coworker.
19. What is your best physical feature? Lots of people compliment me on my eyelashes.
20. What CD is closest to you right now? Probably all of Ricks computer games.
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, water, jelly.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? I like to pick up lucky pennys.
23. Does size matter? Nope, cause great things come in small packages.

24. Paper or Plastic? Plastic, usually

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Not often, it is dangerous.
26. What are your favorite sayings? I don’t really have sayings.

27. What song do you sing most often in the shower? Songs from the Scarlet Pimpernel.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you, and where would you go? I would go back, and date Steven Nguyen in high school, just to get the experience.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Anything with the title Indiana Jones.

30. What CD is in your stereo? My Maroon 5 CD

31. What OCD qualities do you have? I like the cabinet doors to be closed, but I’m not really that OCD about it.

32. How many kids do you plan on having? 5 or 6, but however many we’re supposed to have we’ll be happy with.
33. If you could kiss someone famous who would it be? I don’t want to kiss anyone famous

34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? No, it would be weird.

35. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Sleep all the way.

36. What is your favorite movie? I don’t really do the favorite thing, but Pride and Prejudice is always good.

37. What candy from when you were a kid do you miss the most? I can’t think of any that they don’t still have around.
38. Favorite musicians/band you've seen in concert? Never been to a concert.

39. Have you ever been in love? Of Course!

40. Is there anyone who you wish would just fall off the face of the earth? Not specifically, just people who make me angry, like dictators who keep money away from their poor countrymen or really violent people.

1 comment:

The Kyles said...

I like you even more know that I know you like Maroon 5! hahaha :D I love them too. How are you doing? Congrats on the prego thing! I bet you guys are so excited! :D I hope you are enjoying yourself. When are you guys leaving?